The company is acclaimed for its energy-efficient, low-maintenance, and technologically superior home lift collection.
New Delhi, Delhi Dec 16, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – A home lift company headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Elite Elevators is the authorised global partner of TK Access Solutions, Germany. The company’s partner is a multinational and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of home lifts in the world. Elite Elevators offers an imported range of premium home lifts, stair lifts, platform lifts, small home lifts, gearless elevators, and hydraulic lifts for residences in Delhi and across the country. Complete safety, advanced technology, and exceptional performance are a few noteworthy traits of the company’s home lifts.
Elite Elevators’ residential lift collection has something for everyone. To aid their clients in accessing the best residential lift for their homes, Elite Elevators’ team of Elevator Experts visit their homes to make a full feasibility check. The experts then draft a plan with their suggestions to help clients make an informed decision. The company has a 24×7 customer assistance team on standby to guide clients through the process and swiftly handle any concerns.
“Our home elevators are imported from our partner’s facility in Pisa, Italy. They are delivered to our client’s doorstep in a completely knocked-down structure. This not only speeds up the installation process but also maintains the original manufacturing quality of our home elevators. Couple this with heavy-duty German technology plus a stringent adherence to safety measures and you have a home elevator range that easily lasts for 45-50 years,” said a spokesperson for Elite Elevators.
Banking on deep-rooted expertise of 220+ years, Elite Elevators’ home lift collection is path-breaking in performance and technology. Their luxury operation can be credited to 14 distinct patented mechanisms. Elite Elevators’ home lifts and stairlifts come with these features:
- The entire collection has been certified safe by TUV SUD, Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3, machinery directive 2006/42/EC, and European Norm 81-41 for home lifts and 81-40 for stairlifts.
- The H200 and H300 home lifts are fitted with patented devices that ensure that their operation is ultrasmooth, ultra-quiet, and devoid of rough and jerky landings.
- The H200 runs on an enhanced hydraulic drive while the H300 runs on the innovative and patented Cog Belt drive.
- The Flow X stairlift runs on Advanced Swivel and Levelling (ASL) technology. This high-tech system allows the stairlift to operate in one fluid motion rather than stopping or stuttering to readjust, making it the most comfortable stairlift.
- The home lift series is also a very energy-efficient one. Running on a single-phase power supply, the total power consumption is approximately 1.45 kW with the home lifts using power only when ascending.
About Elite Elevators:
Elite Elevators is an Indian home mobility company with its head office in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The company provides home lifts, stairlifts, platform lifts, gearless home elevators, and hydraulic lifts to residences across the country. Elite Elevators is the authorized global partner of TK Access Solutions, a division of TK Elevator, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium home mobility products. Engineered in Germany and made in Italy, their home lifts can be customized to meet each client’s individual needs. Elite Elevators has a global presence with operations in Australia, Malaysia, and the UAE. For more information, visit www.eliteelevators.com
For more information, visit the Delhi experience center at:
H-88/A, WHS Block 2, Block I,
Satguru Ram Singh Road,
Ware Housing Scheme, Kirti Nagar,
New Delhi, Delhi – 110 015
Elite Elevators Delhi
011 3550 2191
H-88, Satguru Ram Singh Rd, Block H, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Source :Elite Elevators
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Scottish Opinion journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.