While Apple’s AirPods and AirPods Pro offer what many see as the best really remote earbud experience, there are times when they don’t fill in true to form. Peruse on for certain approaches to fix a left or right AirPod that won’t play sound.
On the off chance that people’ve just checked Bluetooth on their iPhone or other Apple gadget and their AirPods are appearing as associated yet people’re still not getting sound out of one of them, there are a couple of things to attempt.
Step by step instructions to fix an AirPod that won’t play sound
- Set their AirPods back in the charging case and twofold check their charge (from the iPhone Home screen swipe from left to right)
- On the off chance that battery levels look OK, take a stab at returning them in their ears
- It might merit popping them back for the situation, shutting the top and attempting them once more
On the off chance that an AirPod still isn’t playing sound…
- Head to Settings > Bluetooth on their iPhone while they’re associated
- Tap the “I” by their AirPods
- Pick Forget This Device, at that point tap it again to affirm
- Put both AirPods in their charging case and close the cover, hold up 30 seconds before opening it
- Press and hold the arrangement button on the rear of the charging case until the status light is blazing white
- Reconnect their AirPods by bringing them near their gadget, pursue the prompts on their gadget
- Check whether they’re working regularly once more
On the off chance that that still doesn’t unravel the issue, clean the grilles of their AirPods or AirPods Pro.
- Instructions to clean their messy AirPods Pro and charging case
- Instructions to clean their messy AirPods and charging case
In case despite everything people’re experiencing difficulty, contact Apple Support or an Authorized Apple Service Provider like Best Buy.
Peruse increasingly instructional exercises:
- Instructions to get AirPods Pro ear tip substitutions
- Step by step instructions to clean their grimy AirPods Pro and charging case
- AirPods Pro: How to tweak Force Sensor controls
- AirPods Pro: How to utilize Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to utilize clamor scratch-off and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro versus Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, cost, and more look at
- What’s the distinction in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s the manner by which size, cost, and highlights think about
iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone: 5 hints to clean up and sort out applications, messages, messages, photographs, more
- Instructions to utilize the Apple Pencil screen capture alternate route on iPad
- Instructions to discover when their iPhone 11 camera is utilizing Deep Fusion
- Instructions to expel Memoji Stickers from their iPhone console
- Instructions to utilize the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera include
- Step by step instructions to alter messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- Step by step instructions to utilize the ‘Remind when informing’ highlight on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- The most effective method to utilize the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- macOS: How to set up Force Click with a Logitech MX Master mouse
- Selling their MacBook? Here’s the manner by which to fix the butterfly console for nothing and get more cash
- The most effective method to check iPad and Mac Sidecar necessities
- The most effective method to make a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB introduce drive
- The most effective method to match up iPhone and iPad to their Mac in macOS Catalina without iTunes
Kaylee is author of several novels for young adults. Her debut novel Threads, won the Times/Chicken House competition in 2009, and in 2017 ‘Love Song’ won the Goldsboro Books Romantic Novel of the Year. Her books have been published around the world.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Scottish Opinion journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.